25Live, Photoshop, and Jackhammers

I finally got admin access to 25Live, in which I could finally upload my drawings. However, there is one snag in this uploading journey, 25Live only takes image files, and my CAD drawings are in PDF's. So I had a little bit of a panic attack until I realized that Adobe Photoshop is installed on my computer (thank you high school). However, I have not used Photoshop for who knows how long ago. Thankfully the relearning process was not painful as I still retained some shortcut keyboard commands, and some basic ideas on how to batch export images. In short I exported most of the PDF's into PNG's.

Behold the magic power of Photoshop in full glory!!!!! But anyways now it is just uploading time into 25Live. This will take a while since 25Live does not have a batch uploader. Here is an example of a room completed, from my perspective at least.
For now I am gonna be uploading the CAD diagrams in my backlog. Then I am gonna get more photos of the rooms throughout the week. Now some of you might be asking why Jackhammer is in the title. Well this is due to fact that the construction on main campus is irritating me, especially the jackhammers. That is all.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment