Blog #4 - Week 5: Caption: It'll work!

     Week 5 consisted of me attempting to finish up lower campus. RLC has been wired. Leo is almost done, by the end of the week we only had four rooms that were left and still needed to be wired. One problem that I am now running into is that the IP addresses that the projectors are pulling are 10.0.50.100. I have no idea why the projectors are pulling this IP but I intend to find out next week. Harris and I have decided to leave Leo 216 for last because it is a rather big classroom with multiple data jacks. So I will wait for Harris' instructions when it comes to Leo 216. I am proud to say that we are still ahead of schedule and the future progress of the project seems to be very bright. Sometimes I worry that I will fall behind, I do realize that this is a possibility, especially with the schedule of the camps and classes to work around. But I have a firm belief that in the end I will work my absolute hardest to achieve the expected goal, in the end, "It'll work!"
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment