Blog#5

This week was very similar to last’s. I mainly went through the moodle articles and updated the instructions as well as the screen shots. I have completed and went through all of the moodle articles as of today. Next week I plan on finishing the specialty room KBA’s and possibly start on some new tasks other than moodle and class room technology articles. The only rooms I need to visit is the cappolba room due to the multiple televisions and how to access them as well as the scala room in Leo. If there is any technology out of the ordinary in the room I would write up an article and highlight those points. On my free time I have found a cool program named blue stack which allows you to display your android phone screen on a computer. This could be similar to how apple uses AirPlay or chrome cast with more of a security feature. I will test this out at home and see if it is suitable for the classroom. The main as well as exciting thing next week would be getting back into HTML web programming to further improve my skills.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment