Developing a Method

Going through many rooms in the most efficient way possible way is my goal. Also you have to be precise with your measurements, for the sake of this project. So far the process I have made in order to collect data for every room has been going great. The method I use is simple, get as many rooms as possible for the first half of the day, then draw it out in the later of the day. Then it is rinse and repeat afterwards. I hard tried many methods before for the past couple of weeks like measuring a room then drawing that room right away in AutoCAD. That was ineffective for like the first three days of the project. I wanted to focus more on quantity, which may say sound like a bad idea at first, but hear me out, I also maintain my integrity with being precise with my measurements. That is one rule I keep by so of course extra time has to be given to the measuring aspect.  So throughout the weeks I have been improving my method, to the point where I get rough drawings of the room at hand instead of just having numbers on paper. This method has reduced the amount of time I spent in buildings, what would seem like a weel spent on one floor with the first method has been reduced to almost one day on a floor with this new method (the engineer inside me is patting me in the back for this huge change in efficiency). Nothing needs to be improved for now, but if anything comes along the way that will force me to change my method then so be it; I will happilly change it.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment